I know that it’s no where close to Halloween yet, but I was having dinner a couple of nights ago and just thought of all of these random, stupid, and easy costumes. Some of them are actually pretty clever, so I thought that these ideas might help some of the procrastinators out there. 😀
1. Wear black pants, a white shirt, and a black hat. Then, you’re an Oreo! Nom nom nom…
2. Get a bunch of name tags and write different names on them. Stick them all over yourself, and then you’re an identity theft!
3. Wear athletic clothes and sneakers, draw a rainbow on your face, and badda bing, badda boom, you’re Rainbow Dash! (From My Little Ponies. 😜)
4. Find an old hat, stick a light bulb in it, and then you’re a genius. (Yeah, that ones pretty stupid.)
5. Find a friend (who’s either lazy or a procrastinator,) and get two pieces of paper and write “salt” and “pepper” on them. Tape them around your neck, and then you’re a salt and pepper shaker.
6. Tie a dictionary around your neck, and write fancy words all over your face in eye liner. Then you’re a walking dictionary!
7. Wear what you would wear on a regular day, and then you instantly become a famous celebrity! When someone asks you who you’re supposed to be, say, “Don’t you know? I’m that famous celebrity, (your name.”)
I’m really feeling in the fall mood lately: fall fashion, fall drinks, and fall DIYs. Here are some pictures that I found on the internet that represent what I love most about fall: