- ½ coconut water/juice
- ½ cup lemonade
- sliced mixed fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
- Mix the juices together in a pitcher.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the berries, chopped. Pour the juice mixture into the molds, then freeze for 24 hours
- 2 cups of chocolate pudding
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- mini chocolate chips
Evenly spoon out the yogurt into small paper cups, then divide the pudding over the same paper cups that are already filled with yogurt. Then, take a toothpick and swirl/marble to yogurt and pudding together. Lightly sprinkle over the chocolate chips. Take a piece of foil and cover the paper cups, and seal. Cut a tiny whole in the middle of the tinfoil, and push in a popsicle stick. Wait for it to freeze for about 9 hours. Tear the cup and the foil off before eating, and enjoy! :)))
See original recipe HERE
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen fruit
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar (only if using fresh fruit)
- 2 c. vanilla yogurt
- Ice pop molds (see Note)
- 10 ice pop sticks
- Using a food processor, purée the fruit (and sugar, if using fresh fruit) until smooth. Pour into a resealable bag or squeeze bottle.
- Spoon the yogurt into a resealable bag or squeeze bottle. If using resealable bags, snip off a corner from each. Alternately squeeze the yogurt and purée into the molds to create swirls. Insert sticks according to directions and freeze overnight.
Feel free to drop me a comment if you made any of these! I’ll be happy to see how they turn out. 😉
By the way, my birthday was yesterday!! I’m gonna do a bday haul soon.:)